Saturday 15 September 2012

Juicy New Shoot Images!!!

Helloooo!!!
Here's a little peek at the recent collaboration I did with Tokyo/Paris based photographer,
Yuji Watanabe and team. Yuji and I first teamed up in Tokyo when I was working in Japan so it's been AWESOMEEE to work together again, now that he's based in Europe!  You can see our previous project together HERE!!!
Our recent editorial was featured in US publication, Estela Magazine, and the pieces of clothing are from my latest collection 'The Hives of Lepi Spomini' that I developed in Maribor, Slovenia. Mucho thanks to the wonderful team that worked in producing our shoot!!!!

Image Credits:
Clothing: Emma Bell/ Photographer: Yuji Watanabe/ Make-Up Artist: Sophie Cottam/ Hair Stylist: Marion Lemarchand/ Styling: Daisy Davidson/ Model: Olga B @ Leni's Model Management.




Absolute pleasure to work with these guys!!!
Love and Sparkles,
Emma xxx

No comments: