Thursday 17 May 2012

'Call Me Human Torch'- New Exhibition!!!!!


Ooohhhh Hiya!!!!
Weeee super excited that now we can unleash the info on our upcoming exhibition here in Maribor, Sloveniaaaaaa!!!...I'm the cat puppet with the pink hair and green eye make-up of course!!!!
On May 28th 2012 myself and fellow artist in residence, Jérôme Souillot, will be opening 'Call Me Human Torch' at the gallery KOROŠKA 18... the exhibition will showcase our projects created in partnership with Guestroom Maribor, Pekarna Magdalenske Mreže and MARIBOR 2012:European Capital of Culture. Yayyyyyy can't wait....and as the poster says, 'secrets, cakes and gossips welcome' so we won't complain if you turn up with treats or some juicy scandal!!!.... If you happen to be in town then pop in and check it out!!!!
Finally, I shall leave you with the GLORIOUSSSS view that I had the delight of clocking as I walked home over the Drava River this evening, with my bag full of buns and wool.....
Love and Sparkles,
Emma xxx

No comments: