Wednesday 22 June 2011

Sleaze Magazine Berlin and Wanderlust...



OOOh Hiya!!!!
So Sleaze magazine in Berlin recently featured my work in an article all about knitwear in their current issue which you can see above!!! My project that I carried out in Japan, 'Colourful Creatures are Often Poisonous' ,gets in on the action with my garments which were produced using knitted, crocheted and woven handmade paper.
With all of these weird and wonderful adventures my work has taken me on over the past couple of years I've recently cracked out a spot of travel writing for Wanderlust
. The pieces cover the notion of using art as an alternative way to travel as well as a bit all about my trip to the Hello Kitty cafe in Taiwan a few weeks ago!

If you fancy a peruse of these you can read them HERE and HERE!!!!!
That's about all for now....It's back to the sewing machine!
Love and Sparkles
Emma xxx

No comments: