Wednesday 17 June 2009

Clash like a Mashed Potato!


Oooooh iiiyya!!!
So it's super hectic right now....but I wanted to take a few moments to show you one of my latest pieces of press....as I LOVE this image!
Stylist, Biki John recently used a bit of the Bell for her shoot for 'Clash' Magazine!
Photographed by Emma Engvist, some pieces were used from my SS09 collection as part of a feature on Paris based musical duo, 'The Do'.
Personally, I think this band are pretty awesome! Bringing a pop/hip-hop/gypsy aural treat with a whimsical, fairytale twist....they rock like a clock!!!!wooo!
Above you can see Olivia sporting my hand sequined, pink heart quilt jacket!!!
Check the band out....www.thedo.info
Oooh also today I had the delight of Le Mindu dedicating a special song to me during his super hot, gourmet radio appearance today....'ATC-Around the World'....YES PLEASEE! I LOVVVEE IT!!!
Love and Getting Troppy,
Emma
xxxxx

No comments: