Sunday 25 January 2009

Now That's Pretty Taxing!!!

Neon Candy Magazine!
Brmmmm Brmmmm....Seat belts on PLEASE!!
Ok...so as you know I recently worked on the exciting 'Pretty Taxing' project in which I designed an exclusive piece of artwork which was then transformed into an extra special decorative tax disc alongside some AMAZING artists and fellow fashion designers including Boudicca, Pam Hogg, Sir Peter Blake and Sarah Lucas.....

Thought I'd let you in on a couple of bits of press the project has been gathering and that I get a mention in...I was especially to see a feature in 'Design Week', super hot and Cosmopolitan!?Love it!!Have a little peep at my palm tree print...the piece is called 'Benidorm'!!!


Design Week!

If you haven't already whipped one in...then I don't know what you are waiting for?!
Go to www.prettytaxing.com NOW and buy one...or you will regret it...BIG STYLEEE!!!
Love and Tax Discs
Emma xxxx

No comments: