Monday 28 July 2008

Catwalking like a TIGER...RRRRROARRR!!!



Evening Jubbly's
(yep, that is the cheap Iceland version of what was once called a Sunlolly...I prefer the Tropical and Blackcurrant varieties...although if all that is on offer in the freezer is orange, then I'm really not fussy!)
So on this roasting evening...where it's actually too noisy outside to crack the window..I discovered a new little video where you can cop a spy at my last catwalk show for London Fashion Week at Vauxhall Fashion Scout with Super Super magazine.....there's also an appearance by Samanda...love a bit of Big Brother action...yes please! It also features the collections by fellow designers Thomas Sels, Dharma Taylor and Scott Ramsey Kyle who showcased also!!!
So, get your chops around this bad boy and keep an eye out for my hot models sporting my AW08 collection!!!
Love and Exotic Temperatures,
Emma xxxx

No comments: